so as the year starts, I find myself thinking about what this year has in store for me! I have started the year with tons of blessings, and I find it hard to recognize them when I get lost in all the trials I have gone through! and yesterday was one of those days when you just feel the weight of the world in your shoulders! So last night was one of those days! I was just so done with work, the people I work with, and other things... the cute hubby came to pick me up and asked what was wrong so I vented and ranted until I was all out of air, he just sat, drove and listened and then he just said: it will all be ok!
So I said ok.. not very convinced... we got home and ate dinner, got ready for bed and we were ready to say our family prayer when he asked if he could offer it! I wasnt in the mood of offering it anyways, so even though it was my turn I told him he could.. and we knelt and he thanked HF for the many so many blessings He had given us, he thanked Him for our home, our food, our car, our jobs, our health, for each other, for our callings, for our families and their health and well being, for His love, His Son, the church, the scriptures, the temple and the list goes on! then he tucked me in and kissed me good night and told me really soft that I was a big blessing in his life, that we were really blessed and that even though we were going through some hardships we still had each other and the other many blessings that I had forgoten! I then came up with a goal for this year a goal that I would love to invite you all to do with me this year...THAT IS TO BE THANKFULL EVERY DAY AND EXPRESS TO OUR HF FOR AT LEAST ONE BLESSING..I think that will teach me to count my many blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment