I was exahusted last night I think it was because of all the bread I ate! I dont know why but I was so very tired... so tired I couldn´t sleep! so finally I was able to close my eyes and sleep and all of a sudden the alarm went off! and I was up again and it felt like I didnt sleep enough! so I sat in bed with my messy hair and my puffy eyes and the hubby said are you ready to go for a run? and I said yes, sure let´s go (but didnt move) so he starts laughing and he says sweetie it is raining! and right then I thanked Heavenly Father for the rain! I have never in my life been soooo greatfull it was raining! so he pulled me back to bed and tucked me in hugged me and I was asleep soooo fast!!! this morning it was my turn to pray and I thanked Heavenly Father for the blessing of rain! and for having a warm comfortable small little house to keep dry and warm!
the hubby laughed and kissed my forehead said I should stay in bed a bit more and he would start breakfast! so he went and I stayed and thanked HF again for a loving hubby and the happy cold rain and my comfy blanket!











0 comments:
Post a Comment