so I feel like this is going to be one of thos long long posts... I apologize in advance for that!! so here I sit trying to put all my thoughts is order for this to kind of make sense, however I am pretty sure that is not going to happen!
I have been married for a month!!! to the most wonderful guy ever...so all you happy married people out there are thinking, huh? I married the best guy on the planet! yes of course we all did! so I married the perfect guy for me.. he is just a huge blessing in my life, and he manages to bless my life everyday with little things and tender mercies and all this wonderful things, that make me fall in love with him every day! You are probably annoyed at the mushy things I am writing, buy I would be sooo ungrateful if I didnt say it! I MARRIED THE BEST GUY ON THE PLANET!
So yesterday after church I was sitting there thinking how happy I am, how I thought I was happy before and I was but not this happy, life is just good to me, and if it throws lemons at me, which believe me it happens often, well then I have learned to make lemonade! ;) I have finally understood that scripture that says that men are so that they may have joy! well I have joy, and somehow I have fulfilled today part of my purpose in life which is to have joy!
We were at church and I was sitting with the cute hubby minding my own business and listening to what they were saying (which btw wasnt a good talk at all) and then he leans over and hugs me and tells me that he loves me and that I looked beautiful! seriously even if you don´t look so beautiful,and your hair didnt turn out soo well that morning, when someone you love does something like that then you absolutely believe you are the most beautiful person in the whole wide world! and then I heard someone giggle in the back! and old old sister whom I BTW LOVE! overheard and she just smiled at us! and then I realize how happy we look!
So I was thinking about all this happy state and the sunday school lesson comes and talks about the Fall and then I thought how I would not be able to enjoy all of this without the Fall! and right there I was sooo greatful for it! and I think that my understanding grew of the purpose of the Fall my purpose here and what am I supposed to do to have JOY to fulfill the purpose of my existence, and the blessing it was the FALL in my life and in everyone´s life!
So church ended and I came home, I made dinner and it was amazing may I say! I was pretty impressed with myself! I made all sorts of yummi things and of course I made dessert I wanted to try a chocolate nut cake and didnt have time, so I just grabbed a brownie box and chopped walnuts in it and poured some chocolate chips and baked... after a much deserved nap I went to the kitchen again and behold:
words are not enought to describe how good this warm apple caramel cake is! holy cow it is good if you want the recipe click here talk about yumminess ( I dont know if that is even a word!) and I am not even a fan of apples!! you all have got to try it!
Anyways so in a nutshell Sunday was good, I was a happy Gaby who has been married for a month and has enjoyed every bit of it!












0 comments:
Post a Comment