and the oven does its magic!
- Monday, January 11, 2010
yesterday was a weird day! it was super cold, and I woke up early I think I somehow knew it was going to be a long long day!
So I woke up and lit up the oven and then magic happened! I had to make comfort food, so I made lasagna it was amazingly good! if you want my recipe let me know and I will post it! also I made this new recipe of brownies, that one I got from Stephanie at Cuisine Nie.
the oven warmed my whole little tinny house and somehow brought comfort to me! this morning I woke up in serious need of comfort so I lit the oven again, and warmed my brownies and yes I am proud to say I had brownies and ice cream for breakfast.
The blessing of yesterday and the tender mercy of this morning was my oven! I am so greatful for the warmth feelings it brought back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)










0 comments:
Post a Comment