ok so as I write this I am about to shoot myself because I should have wrote it in episodes, you know? as it came! not all at once, just sooo many events lately, but here, I am going to attempt to make sense out of whatever I am thinking!!!!
....so I GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!
yes ladies and gentlemen I am a married little Gaby isn't weird?? it is for me, I still have a hard time saying the word HUSBAND with the My before it! LOL it is just soo weird... but married life is awesome, I lay at night and think about this new stage of my life, that I get to share with the person I love, and who is sooo good and loving to me, I am just in awe at the marvelous huge blessing that I have to start my own eternal family... and it scares me to think that, the shoes are to big for me to fill, but then I know that I will be able to do so, if I am obedient and humble... you know it feels like it isn't real! I wonder if someday it will just be normal! I love being married, it is just to great to wake up every morning next to the person you love, and know that it will be like that FOREVER! best thing was that I got to share this special thing in my life with my family and close friends! I sure missed the ones that couldnt make it.. but it was just such a happy event in my life!!!
we were all exhausted and so we sat on the sidewalk and the parents and uncles were taking pictures of us!!! I love every single one of the people who are in that picture and that just makes me sooo happy!!! the best thing about that day was having my mom go through the temple with me and helping me out through it all... it was just such an experience, it just made the day extra especial to have her sit with me through the whole process I LOVE MY MOM!!!
look at his happy face! man I just have sooo many pictures and things to say hope you are not bored with all these things! LOL but it was just such a happy day!
The cute hubby had a dream ever since he was little, he wanted a classing volkswagen and so Santa brought it for him, we found a really good deal on one, and he went and picked it up... and it was hillarious he has been so excited about it we have been pushing the thing around because it wont start on its own, and I have laughed soooo hard! here's a pic!
and then came when we had to say goodbye! and I cried! I wish my mom could've stayed and my brother, and everyone! but they had to go and I had to stay, I was being left behind!! :( the poor hubby looked at me with a sad worried face and asked why was I crying!? I told him I was just so sad they had to leave! and he hugged me tight and offered his shoulder for me to cry on, then when I was done crying he told me everything would be ok... we would save up and go visit and see them, and then I looked at him and I understood that my place was here with my hubby and though I was sad to let them go I was so very happy to know that a whole new life has started for me! so after all the crazy whirlwind of feelings... LOVE, gratefulness, happiness, nervousness, sadness, I was hugged and tucked into bed by my hubby who kissed my forehead and hugged me while he said he loved me and in that very instant I remembered why I chose him!










1 comments:
Gaby, Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you, married life is so much fun!! I can't imagine being anywhere else right now than married to Brandon, I love it, but yeah, sometimes it does seem so unreal. You two make such a beautiful bride and handsome groom, I wish you both the very best life has to offer!!!
Can't wait to see more wedding pics!
Post a Comment