it has been a while since my last post! lots of new things happening.. but I was just called as the new YW´s president in my ward.. I am pretty scared and feel like I may not have what it takes to do a good job..
However, I recognize the blessings that this calling will bring to my life, I only have two girls but they are really fun, and I am learning a ton from them.
We have talked about taking care of our bodies and our goal this week was to take something from the lesson and apply it to our lives. There where 5 things we talked about:
1. knowledge
2. rest
3. nutrition
4. excercise
5. grooming
We said we would work on those elements this week and share what we did and how we felt, this coming sunday... I have been running my little legs off every day for the last two weeks.. I am working this week on reading my scriptures every day without skipping one , so that I can share with them my experience and the blessings that I´ve received from doing so. Este es el handout que hice para mis niñas, saqué la idea de paper cakes and icing.
it has been a while!
- Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Gaby! te quedo muy bonito tu handout! me gusta, lastioma que yo no soy buena con las tijeras. yo soy de las que solo imprimen haha. se nota la dedicacion y el amor con que los hiciste
jajajaja no ni yo!! jajajaj solo lo hice todo en photoshop en ese si soy buena no manches jajaja y ya despues recorte pero como solo tengo dos maybe tres pues no es mucho pedir! jajajjajja hasta en 3D la vdd es que me gustaria ser mas craftier! thanks for all thos links you helped me out a ton!
si viste que le puedes poner stickers en photobucket vdd? osea que puedes hacer tu propio scrapbook?
mande mis handouts a sugardodle y los pusieron! Yikes! haha uds ya van bien adelantadas, nosotras apenas vamos en la 35. ya tienes planes para la tertulia? nosotros nos vamos a enfocar en la virtud y despues de los discursos, dos laureles estan hacienod un desfile de moda modesta, asi q vamos a aprovechar la oportunidad =)
no no se que voy a hacer!!!
apenas voy a tener junta con las de la estaca para que me digan que pex por que estoy perdida! ahhhhh !!! a ver que pasa!
Post a Comment