and a new story begins...



so you get told again again what your limitations are, what you can and can't do.. they tell you, you can't dance because you have two left feet, the tell you you can't add because you just can do math, they tell you you can sing because you have it in you genes...
Many times I've been told what I can and can't do, but I think that I also have it in my genes to be stubborn like no one else can be, a friend or at least I thought so, once told me a CANT that really hurt me.. he said you know, you'll never get married because no one will want a girl like you with them... and I stared at the screen, asking myself if I read what he said right, as the day past I kept asking myself if that was true, and started to question my life.
I asked a couple of my friends if they thought the same thing of me, they kept saying that that wasn't true, but I kept believing it...

Has anyone seen August rush?? The little kid keeps saying that people want to take the music out of you, I think that's what that comment did to me, it took the music out of me... and I got used to the silence.. then the kid says that he was found, that everyone is meant to be found... And it happened to me, I was found! I was found by someone who sees more in me that just the crazy person that wants to do all this crazy things... we talk about what I want to do, and he says that he will help me do them! I still remember that day, when he asked that if I could do anything what would it be? and the question literally scared the crap out of me! I thought that if I told him, he would make fun of me and run away... but I told him, he smiled and said that he would love to help me do it... we kept talking, and one day I told him about the kid who took the music out of me... all he said was, that there are crazy people in this world! He said who wouldn't want to be with you? and I heard the music again... I think I was a little lost, and he found me... and when he did, I found myself.. I was and am happy, the happiest I've ever been, I laugh all day long, every day!
And so the story began, I was found!!! and I thank God everyday for sending him to find me! I now believe that everyone is meant to be found, by a person, by a profession, by a calling... we are meant to be found.. we are meant to be happy!!! I still sit in awe when we talk about all of our plans, and all of the many many things we will help each other do... and the long long long time we will have to them together! So to the kid who took the music out of me, thanks for doing so, because you only helped me appreciate it even more when I found it again!! And to you who helped me found it, I thank heavens every day because I have you in my life!

0 comments:



Post a Comment