SO I am learning to scrapbook! my friend Itzel gave me this cool website where I can make up stuff scrapblog.com love it already... anyways this is my friend Loreta she is a cute little pugh, she is also freaking spoiled.. she is the BF´s dog and he adores her, anyhow, she was getting fat and we have been running together!
I love to run with her she is too much fun, except all the kids and everyone wants to pet her and she loves attention so I have to stop all the time to let her get all the atention she wants!
I love to run with her she is too much fun, except all the kids and everyone wants to pet her and she loves attention so I have to stop all the time to let her get all the atention she wants!











0 comments:
Post a Comment