Today has been a bitter sweet day! I am just soo happy that the cute BF and me have been in each other´s lives for a year now! it has been a great year full of great happy memories, and a lot of trials that have been made easy by having each other´s company to go through them. I do understand today, as I look back on this crazy year, that having someone who is willing to hold your hand through good and bad days, and to catch your back when you are about to fall is one of the most amazing, beautifull blessing that Heavenly Father will send our way...
I wish that we could´ve spent the day together, but he is out of town today! so I guess we will celebrate tomorrow...
I am greatful for the quiet moment I had to be able to think about this and write it out, and thank HF for the wonderful guy he has sent my way... Each day as my life gets more and more hectic and busy I find myself craving the little tinny quiet moments I get to myself! to just be able to sit and think through my day!
I wish that we could´ve spent the day together, but he is out of town today! so I guess we will celebrate tomorrow...
I am greatful for the quiet moment I had to be able to think about this and write it out, and thank HF for the wonderful guy he has sent my way... Each day as my life gets more and more hectic and busy I find myself craving the little tinny quiet moments I get to myself! to just be able to sit and think through my day!










0 comments:
Post a Comment